WHY STUY IN THE UK
- The UK is one of the leading destinations for international students. UK Universities accommodate more than 500,000 international students each year.
- World recognized Qualifications, High ranked Universities; Quality & Innovative Teaching methods are always the core of British Education.
- UK Universities offer International students the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge, critical thinking, and connections to drive forward their careers.
- International students can work 20 hours per week during term time
- Post-graduation work permit: 2-year post-study work visa for international students
- UK courses are generally shorter than other countries, helping to reduce overall tuition fees and accommodation costs
- There are more than 395 universities and colleges, offering over 50,000 undergraduate-level higher education courses across the UK.
- International students can enjoy the valuable global experience, broadening their horizons and the chance to gain a competitive advantage in the job market, while meeting people from all walks of life.
- Upon completing post-graduation International students can go for Research Programs with a full scholarship.
In the UK there are lots of scholarship opportunities for international students. There are numerous scholarships available for International students aiming to attend UK University. You may apply one of the following if you meet the criteria.
UK Government Scholarships:
- Chevening Scholarships
- Commonwealth Scholarships
UK University Scholarships:
Universities set a deadline for an application quite early in the year as there would be hundreds of applicants and hence it is advisable to start early.
- Coventry University: The University investing £1 million in scholarships to help their EU and international students reach their potential.
- Birmingham City University: They offer up to £2000 scholarship based on the academic background in September intake.
- Greenwich University offers scholarships of £1,000 to students entering as new students from certain eligible countries studying full-time programs that last for at least one academic year.
- University of Sunderland: All international students studying on-campus undergraduate and postgraduate courses are eligible for up to £1500 tuition fee reduction.
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships
- Rhodes Scholarships at University of Oxford
- Edinburgh Global Research Scholarships
- Denys Holland Scholarship at University College London
- University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships
- UAL Vice-Chancellor’s Postgraduate International Scholarships
- Bristol University International Office Scholarships
- University of West London International Ambassador Scholarships
- University of West England Chancellor’s Scholarships
- Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarships
- University of Westminster International Scholarships
- Developing Solutions Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- University of Bradford Global Development Scholarships