- These programmes are designed to produce graduates with both a strong academic understanding and practical skills fit for the industry.
- Feedback from employers tells us that many undergraduate hospitality programmes produce graduates with good theoretical knowledge, but who lack practical experience.
- The vocational emphasis of the programmes puts the graduates in a particularly strong position when applying for jobs and graduate management training schemes, such as the prestigious Marriott “Voyager” Graduate Management Training programme.
- Whilst other graduates choose to progress within family-owned hotels, other hospitality businesses, consultancy firms etc. Due to the range of skills students obtain on this degree the graduates are highly sought after for a range of different careers
Fees per academic year
You may be able to borrow money to help pay for university or college tuition fees and to help with living costs. You might get extra money on top of this, for example if you’re on a low income, are disabled or have children.
Campus: Swansea (this is a blended course, any one can get enrolled from all over the UK)
English / Wales
Duration: 3-year full time
January | April | September
Class: 2 days per week (75% classes are online and 25% at nearest Marriot hotel)
- Entry Criteria: No qualifications required for 23+ applicants otherwise Level 3/ EU baccalaureate Diploma / A-level Qualification required
MA/ MBA/ MSc